The concept of modular kitchen designs has been on the rise and in demand in India for a hot minute now. The increase in popularity narrows down to the convenience and seamless experience which is provided by modular kitchens. Although modular kitchens are a foreign invention, it is definitely one of the benefits of adopting western practices. The traditional Indian kitchens have served us well, but with changing times, development comes as a free addition which is essential for progress. We’ll be discussing the benefits of modular kitchens below, but before that, it is important to know the correct and suitable material that must be utilized in the building or installation of a modular kitchen. Stainless steel is the popular choice loved by consumers as well as professionals for a modular kitchen. That being said, here’s why you must indulge in modern kitchens specifically made with stainless steel, which have been in demand in the Indian market since long.
Versatility: Modular kitchens come with a selection of options to pick from in accordance with which design will suit your home, best. This decision is considered to be imperative and rightfully so. If you don’t evaluate the parameters such as the area available and dimensions of your home, the kitchen can make your home look crowded. The designs to choose from are:
- U-Shaped Modular Kitchen: The storage space is provided by an installment of cabinets on all three walls of the kitchen, in the shape of a “U” this layout is the faultless match if you’re looking for saving up space for continuous workflow.
- Parallel Modular Kitchen: Also, generally known as a galley kitchen, the parallel modular kitchen layout contains cabinets installed on parallel sides of the room.
- Straight Modular Kitchen: This layout is an immaculate choice for smaller living spaces as it takes up storage space on one side of the room.
- Island Modular Kitchen: Islands are the cherry on top for the whole appealing look of a modular kitchen. It can be manipulated into any shape essential and adds the reimbursements of additional working and gathering space.
- L-shaped Modular Kitchen: Much like the u-shaped design, an L-shaped modular kitchen has cabinets installed in the shape of an ‘L’. Also a great choice for smaller spaces and storage management.
Hygiene: A stainless steel modular kitchen is uncontaminated by nature. Since stainless steel has the non-existent property of gripping and absorbing, it is easier to clean and maintain. Additionally, stainless steel doesn’t alter its colour over time and the parts can be effortlessly removed for hassle-free cleaning.
A One-Time Investment: Deciding to invest in a modular kitchen is a pricey business. Naturally, you’d want to achieve your money’s worth. A modular kitchen comes with pre-installed appliances and doesn’t require high maintenance. It is durable, sturdy, and definitely a one-time investment.