With Valentine's Day just around the corner, ease your way into your Valentine's heart with an easy recipe from Arttd'inox.
We all know that almost everyone enjoys a good Italian meal; after-all the cuisine has so much to offer! And, when it comes to pasta, it is a whole different feeling as it enjoys a special status of the most loved dish.
Cook this simple recipe with Arttd'inox in collaboration with Divya Nair from The Warm Toast, as it is a perfect Valentine meal for you and your better half.
Click here to check out another recipe video: Valentine's Day Dessert with Arttd'inox
Follow the step-wise recipe and cooking tips to make the best pasta of your life!
- 1 cup Farfelle Pasta
- Water for boiling
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Olive oIl
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- ½ cup Mushrooms (Sliced)
- ¾ cup Baby Spinach
- Oil for Sautee
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Full Cream Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated) (optional)
1. Boiling The Pasta - In a deep saucepan, boil water. Add in the pasta once the water comes to
a boil along with a pinch of salt and olive oil. Remove when al dente and drain the water and
keep the boiled pasta aside.
2. Sautee The Vegetables - Slice all the veggies. Sautee them in olive oil and a little salt until
3. Prepare The Pink Sauce - In the same pan, add the milk and flour and mix them well in order
to avoid any lumps. At medium heat, add the butter and seasonings - garlic powder, onion
powder, oregano, salt, and pepper to this and let it come to a boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes until
the sauce starts to thicken.
Add the optional grated mozzarella cheese at this time and give it a stir. The sauce will
become cheesy. Lastly, add the arrabbiata sauce and mix well to make the pink sauce.
4. Mix everything into the sauce add in the sauteed veggies and boiled pasta and mix to coat
the sauce everywhere.
5. Finally, plate it hot with some basil leaves, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds and
A sprinkle of oregano. Enjoy alongside some toasted bread.
It is that easy! Your Valentine’s Day dinner is now ready to be served and enjoy.
To watch the full recipe video, head to our YouTube channel here. Make sure you subscribe to ensure you get notifications of new videos as uploaded.